Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


We're trying to teach Shyler to tell us that she is one year old



After a bad experience on her birthday of NOT touching her cupcake, she got another chance and really does like them, who wouldn't it's a bunch of yummy sweetness!


Today has been a great day. I have the best husband who totally let me slack off today and do nothing!!! He slaved in the kitchen to make me homemade cinnamon rolls and tonight he is making me my favorite parma rosa pasta! He also let me sleep in!!! I didn't even wake up to nurse Shyler! (We're trying to get rid of that one) It's a great day to be a mom!!!

I am also so thankful for all of the other mother's in my life. My own mom is so great. She is so helpful and loving and caring. She tried so hard to teach me and give me all that I would need when I was growing up all without the help of a husband. Even today she is there for me whenever I need her help. She is always there to lend a helping hand!! I Love you Mom!!!

My other mom, Tim's mom is also so wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law! She also has many of the qualities my mom has, but she raised Tim to be a worthy priesthood holder and encouraged him to follow his dreams to be the man he is today! Thanks, we love you!

I also am so thankful for all of my sisters, aunts, cousins, and friends who are mom's or who will be a mom one day. You are all such inspirations and truely amazing daughters of God. Thank you so much!!!

We did get new rock and a new tree put in our front yard, I did not take any after shots yet. I also need to plant some flowers and then I'll be proud of our work!! So we will keep you in suspense a little longer.

No comments: