Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pigtails and bruises

So here I was bragging about my non swollen face after I got my wisdom teeth out, well I may not have swelled up, but I got a funny bruise!! Other than that i'm doing fine, minus the little bit of tooth that is poking out of my gums that he must have forgotten. (I'm going back on Friday to have it taken out.)

Looking like I colored my face with a highlighter last Tuesday, 5 days after they came out


Shyler and I on Sunday before church, a little more purple


Today, a week and a half later, still purple and yellow


Shyler is doing great and becoming quite the temper tantrum throwing little one. We're working on it, and most of the time she is pretty good.She just doesn't like people to leave or for you to take something away from her. She LOVES to wear things she finds around the house. On Sunday she decided she should wear this Kentucky beanie Tim got on his mission. Today it was a lai or how ever you spell that. She likes headbands and she even was good last week and let me try pigtails!!! Silly girl!

She wasn't big on looking at the camera

Our little thug


Tim is also doing good if anyone wonders. He still has and likes his job and is super excited to landscape our front yard this weekend. We are putting in rock and a new tree!!! We'll have to do some before and after shots. Also we are so excited to try a garden for the first time!!!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

How could he miss part of the tooth?!?

Shannon And Tyler said...

Shyler is getting so big. I can't believe it. Loved the pigtails!

Stacey said...

i love the after-the-pigtails look! i want to see what you guys do to your front yard. we need ideas!! glad to know you guys are all doing good!