Thursday, March 26, 2009

SNOW!!!!

So we finally got some real snow here, they say we are going to get a foot! I'll believe it when I see it, but so far we have like 3 inches of the good wet and heavy stuff and Shyler got to use her snow pants and play in the snow. We've tried it a little bit before, but today was the first day with the pants my mom got her. She even willingly put gloves on! It was OK until she slipped and fell, and then a glove came off and every time she touched the cold wet white stuff she freaked out. So, it was a short adventure, but it was fun to watch her freak out at the snow and explore a little. For now I think she would much rather stay inside and look out the window and point! Luckily her snow pants are gigantic and even though they say 12 months on them, hopefully they will fit next year too, we can hope at least.

Not really sure why she randomly takes a pacifier and sticks it in her mouth, but this morning she did and then she dropped it somewhere, and will one day find it and stick it in her mouth for 5 minutes.

She got her pants on, and was not really happy about them, but she survived

All ready to go outside!

Walking to the snow!! Her coat and pants look so big on her but they are only 12 months and I would think they should be a little smaller on her.

Walking around the driveway

Making sure mommy is nearby, still not sure about this stuff



And then she fell

MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!


Actually a lot of her day has been spent crying, "Mommy, pick me up!" I'm sure your kids have gone through this phase, but she is being super duper needy and clingy, even more so than normal. Not my favorite part about her, but she still has her cute moments and I know one day she'll get over it, and one day I'll even wish I still had it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!! We are excited to see you guys again soon. Love her snow suit!

valumama said...

that is the cutest pick marshmallow I have ever seen!