Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It has happened


Just as we thought, Shyler has her mother's chin!!!! She loves to make this crooked smile and show off her two little teeth and her chin!!! She also LOVED eating her little biter biscuit that made a huge mess!


Also, Amanda would like to let you all know that she is now obsessed!!! She started reading the Twilight series of books and now Tim doesn't really have a wife and Shyler barely has a mom. She is obsessed. Unfortunately for her she only borrowed the first 2 books from her sister and niece and now she has to wait to get the other 2! So for now she's back to the land of the living and Shyler and Tim are happy again. She is going to see the movie on Friday with some of the other obsessed women she goes to church with. Funny story though, last night we saw a story about the movie on the news and they were talking about all the teenage girls obsessed with this movie ... she felt a little silly being on the same level as the 13 year old girls, but oh well. There are others out there like her...Cheramie...Melanie... Valarie... just to name of few of our fellow bloggers. It's just fun sometimes to get engrossed in a book or a series of books, it's good for you, it keeps your mind sharp!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Don't feel bad about being obsessed with Twilight. My sister has already read it twice, and I am on my second time through. Gotta love it! Oh, and don't you hate those biscuits? I didn't think they would be so messy, but it was all over!

Sarah and Nate said...

I've only been able to get my hands on the first book in the series, but I'm glad to hear that i am not the only one who gets lost in a book!

valumama said...

yep, you got it, I am obsessed. After I read all the twilight books I read "The Host" also written by her, very good too! (sorry Tim and Shyler, there's more)

Jayne said...

I found your blog! Yay! Yes, I'm a Twilighter too. I even went to the Barnes and Noble book release party for book 4. My friends and I were the oldest women there (besides the moms accompanying their teens) but it was so fun. B&N had some great activities. We made tissue paper flower corsages, had our 'prom' pictures taken, painted our nails dark purple, etc. Hope you like the movie. I was somewhat disappointed but I guess they did a great job with fitting everything into 2 hours and on a lower budget. (By the way, have you read 'Midnight Sun' at http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html. Sad story for Stephenie, but I actually liked this viewpoint better than Bella's for book 1.) SORRY for the long comment...just so glad to have found your blog!!

Andrews family said...

Super cute! Yeah, those biter biscuits make a monster mess.

I think I might be the only person in the world who hasn't yet read twilight... guess I'd better get movin'!