Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wow we are slacking on the blogging. May definitely came and went and we aren't even sure where the time went. We spent a lot of time together at least! I got a new calling at church and have been busy with Young Women's and Tim has actually been quite busy at work. Now that it isn't trying to snow in May here we are trying to have a garden again and hoping that it isn't too late to get the other plants in the ground besides the tomatoes we bought. Tim is also is enjoying the joys of having a lawn and mowing every week. The kids are doing great and I finally feel like life is a little more normal. I don't even take/get a nap most days now. They are doing great sharing a room though. Shyler has learned to sleep through his crying most days, and Adam sleeps through her temper tantrums.
Shyler still loves her little brother, a little too much sometimes, but we're working on it. She is so funny and so helpful, she is in the stage of doing it all by herself and she lets us know that too. She got a real hair cut that she let me do! We cut off almost 2 inches in the back! Today she told me she was all done with her muffin but when I asked if I could eat the rest she said, "no". So she has lots of opinions as well.
Adam is growing like a weed and will be 4 months old this week!!!!!! He is really good on his tummy, and has a super contagious smile! Tim just got him to laugh and it is so cute! It always makes my heart melt to see them so pure and innocent and happy! I love my little babies!!!
We love all of our time together and are so thankful for all that we have and all of our blessings and are so thankful to know we are an eternal family!






No comments: