Monday, November 16, 2009

Not much news

So not much is new with us. Baby boy is getting so big in my tummy and as always during every stage of your pregnancy, I feel huge!!! He kicks all the time and sometimes I think I'm going to have a bruise from all of his hard kicks! Only 11 weeks left and with Thanksgiving and Christmas and all of the fun stuff in between these next 11 weeks are going to fly by. Next week we will have more exciting news as we get a 30 week ultrasound to check a spot on his head. We hope to see that he is getting so big and is doing great!

Here I am last week at 28 weeks
Here I am at 28 weeks with Shyler, I think I'm a lot bigger already!!


We are excited to spend Thanksgiving with Amanda's family in Fort Collins and then go out with all of the crazies and go shopping!! It will be a fun next week! You'd think I would have a picture of Shyler to put up here at least, but we keep forgetting. Most likely it would be one of her newest fashion trends, don't worry, I'm sure there will be many more to come!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You look so good Amanda! Hope you're feeling well.