Thursday, January 29, 2009

She's a walking!!!

So it has actually been 2 weeks, but I finally got some better video of our little walker!!! She really is into everything and going everywhere. Shyler loves to climb up and down the stairs and go into the bathroom and go into her mommy and daddy's room. It's so fun to watch her, especially at the beginning when she looked like a drunken sailor walking around.

Here is a short one of her when she first started 2 weeks ago




Here she was this morning!
We're so proud of her!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

How fun! What a big girl she is.

valumama said...

so big!
I think she still looks a bit tipsy:)
don't you just love the whole new world walking opens up for them!

Shannon said...

Tim & Amanda, I just found your blog (thanks Facebook :) and I must say Shyler is so adorable!! I hope we get to meet her sometime, if you guys ever stop out here in Utah.

You'll have to send me your email addresses, so I can add you to our blog (it's private).

Hope you guys are doing well!
-Shannon Cornelius

Andrews family said...

Wow! Look at her go! That is amazing! They change sp quickly!