Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sleepy Baby

So we don't really have anything exciting going on in our lives, but I thought I would put up some pictures of Shyler. Our camera was being dumb so last night we went out and bought a new one. It's not super fancy but we like it. It's a Nikon S550. So today I was playing around with it and taking some pictures of my favorite subject.


Here's Shyler with her hand in her mouth. She loves that thing and is always sucking on it!


Here is Shyler Sleeping! She just fell asleep on her blanket.
She's still sleeping so we'll see how long it actually lasts.


Last week she laughed for real out loud. It was very cute. She did it for Amanda on Thursday and on Sunday for Tim. Amanda will admit that she was almost in tears at how cute it was and at the next step her little baby took in growing up. Shyler loves to roll to her side like she is sleeping here in this picture, suck on her hands and talk now. All of these things are so cute and part of the reason Amanda never feels like she gets anything done. On Monday at the Breastfeeding group she weighed in at 12 lb 9.2 oz and we measured her at 25 in (or very close to). She is our tall and skinny baby! We are still waiting to hear back on the house we put an offer on, it's been forever! Our real estate agent is optimistic, but we are sick of the apartment and paying the inflated rent because we are now month to month, so hopefully we'll know soon!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the picture of her sleeping on her side! I love when they fall asleep playing. It makes me laugh. Really cute pic!

valumama said...

good luck on the house. are you giving up and starting to look for another?
so fun on the laugh. and i love that she sleeps on her side, that is cute.
Shelby is still a good sleeper, we love that, don't worry if it continues.

Andrews family said...

She looks so cute sleeping like that! Good luck with your house!

Melanie said...

I had a dream about you and Shyler this morning. I dreampt that you got her this drinking fount that attaches to the kitchen sink and she would stick her face under it and drink. It was hillarious, but really weird. I was all excited and wanted to get Wyatt one. Now that I woke up, I don't know what in the world I was thinking. Strange!