Friday, November 11, 2005

Still Alive and Kickin'

So I would like start by saying that I am sooooooo happy it is the weekend. Since last Friday I had had an exam in all 5 of my classes with three happening in the last 24 hours. I just finished my last (and hardest) exam in P-Chem. I have no idea how well I did, I am just happy to be done and free for the weekend. Since last week I have done very little but study, (sorry to all those who came up for the reuinion who I did not hang out with very much) so as of now I am not going to touch a book or think of school until Monday. Luckily I have a great weekend where I will be going of Denver to spend some time with my family and see The Phantom of the Opera with Amanda. If I have time I'll try and write a review. As for now that is about it.

No comments: